Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Hello

Is it me you're looking for? I can see it in your eyes...you are finally gonna try...to sell me some of your old nasty crap...


Whoa, gentle readers, sorry about that. I got a little caught up in my Lionel Ritchie moment. Without further ado, here are some highlights from my weekly penny saver that I couldn't resist sharing with you.


For the do-it-yourselfer:





Or is it "due-it-yourselfer"? I can never remember.


Anyone up for some Disney merchandise?


I guess some people really do spell things the way they say them...

And the best one yet--anyone remember when Kramer decided that he would only eat these kinds of eggs?



This reminds me of a kid for whom I used to babysit who loved to sing "Home on the Range," but he didn't know the correct words, so he sang "Home, home on deranged...where the deer and the andelope played...where seldom is heard and the scurrying word...and the skies are not cloudy all days..."



I'm not even going to get into the punctuation and capitalization issues displayed in these advertisements.

No comments: