Friday, July 18, 2008

Pig City

As anyone who has ever been to Spain knows, the Spanish are quite fond of pork. While I have no problem with this in general, sometimes they go a little too far. A warning, gentle readers, that the following images may be somewhat disturbing. Proceed at your own risk.

A dear friend of mine took these pictures of the window of a restaurant on a recent trip to Spain and was kind enough to share them with me and give me permission to publish them on my blog for your viewing (dis)pleasure.

Lady Pig and Baby Pigs:




Gentleman Pig:




3 comments:

Rosie Hawthorne said...

Oh my.

Did Mama Pig just give bir...?

Does Daddy Pig have a har ... ?

Oh my, just my.

Ken said...

Haha. Well, I zoomed in on the photo and I think that is a fork. As in, stick a fork in him, he is done. Those witty Spaniards. I can't tell if the mom just gave birth or if her piglets are just sleeping in a little basket nearby. Maybe I should stop thinking about it so much...

Leah said...

Oh my stars.