Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hazy Shade of Winter: Update

The snow hasn't stopped all day and it is now getting heavier. The wind began to pick up late this afternoon and there have been gusts between 25 and 35 mph, making it difficult to see the street outside of my front window. I took some photos just before it got dark tonight to show my gentle readers how much snow we have gotten today. Enjoy!


I never get snow this far back on my porch:




Taken through the door--I refuse to go outside in this. Kenna has no choice.


By 8:00 tonight, we had so much snow that it was creeping up over the screen of my door.


Just kidding ;-)

The snow made me extremely hungry, so I made bolognese sauce this afternoon along with French bread and then tonight I made a loaf of challah. I think I have run the dishwasher three times today.


The official advice is for everyone to stay inside and off of the roads until at least tomorrow morning because it's only going to get worse overnight. I am grateful for my warm dog and my warm bed.

Up next: a new Obsession and some Reminiscing...

No comments: