Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Some Guys Have All the Luck

I spotted this gem in the K-Mart parking lot yesterday when I took Kenna to get a pedicure at PetsMart.  It was one of those moments when I looked and thought, "Oh, a school bus."  "Wait, that's more than a school bus."  "Holy crap, that is one busted up school bus!"  Click on the photos to enlarge them:


The back--sort of a combination porch/raised trailer.  The trailer park ambiance follows  this contraption wherever it goes.


The other side--the writing says:  "Endeavoring to keep the Unity of Spirit Through the bond of Peace."  Whatever that means...




Do click on the last photo at least and check out the camper top that is STUFFED full of crap.  This is hoarding on wheels.

3 comments:

Rosie Hawthorne said...

Gosh, Ken!
Was that YOU taking pictures of the Hawthornes' bus?????

Ken said...

Apparently ;-) So can you explain the thing about unity and the bonds of peace? I'm particularly interested in how you decided what to capitalize and what to leave in lowercase letters.

Rosie Hawthorne said...

It's very simple, Ken.
One always wants their spirit in union and this is accomplished by peace binding my spirit.

If I had it to do over, I'd capitalize "Bonds."